Before proceeding with your purchase, please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. You must not purchase a ticket unless you agree with these Terms and Conditions. Small Crown Productions chooses to comply to the best of its ability to the Live Performance Australia (LPA) Consumer Code.
Small Crown Productions is not formally a member of LPA but uses it as an industry benchmark for best practice.
In line with LPA recommendations and legal requirement Small Crown Productions will provide a refund or exchange if a ticket holder is required to self-isolate (and the event falls within the isolation period).
You are not entitled to a refund if:
– You do not wish to attend an event due to fears of exposure to COVID-19; or
– You are unwell for other reasons and do not attend an event (this is in line with government recommendations)
APPLICATION OF TERMS
- By purchasing a ticket through Small Crown Productions (online or over the phone), through the Small Crown Productions Box Office, or an authorised sales channel, you acknowledge and agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions incorporate the Live Performance Australia Code of Ticketing Practice – Consumer Code (LPA Code), which sets out a code of conduct for the sale of tickets to live events including consumer rights. You can find the LPA Code here or you can ask Small Crown Productions for a copy.
- Tickets are only valid if purchased through Small Crown Productions, the Box Office, the Venue or an authorised agent.
- Ticket sales may be limited to a specified number of tickets. Small Crown Productions may cancel or refuse to accept orders which it believes are placed in excess of any such limits.
- Ticket proceeds are held in a separate account and will be refunded if the event does not proceed, if required by the LPA Code.
- Once purchased, your ticket and any transaction fee will not be refunded or exchanged, except as provided for in the LPA Code or as required by law(including the Australian Consumer Law) or at the discretion of Small Crown Productions.
- Bookings are subject to availability.
PRICING AND PAYMENT
- All prices quoted are in Australian dollars. Treat your ticket as an invoice.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- A transaction fee may apply to your ticket purchase.
- You warrant that you have the authority to make payment for your ticket and that you own/hold or have express permission of the owner/holder of the credit card or other payment facility used to purchase the ticket.
- If the amount you pay for your ticket is incorrect (regardless of whether the error arose due to an advertising error online or otherwise communicated to you, human error or a technical malfunction), Small Crown Productions may cancel the ticket and refund to you the amount that you paid and may offer a replacement ticket to you at the correct price.
DELIVERY, COLLECTION AND PRINTING OF TICKETS
- Delivery of tickets will only be made upon receipt of full payment. You may request delivery of your ticket by post, or to collect your ticket from the Venue’s Box Office. Postage and handling fees may apply.
- Prior to purchasing a ticket through the Small Crown Productions website, you may be required to register for a user account and to nominate an email address and password for your account. You must maintain the confidentiality and security of your user account (including your password) and not provide it to any other person.
- You are responsible for your use of the Small Crown Productions website and all transactions conducted using your account. If you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account, please notify Small Crown Productions immediately and reset your password.
LOST OR STOLEN TICKETS
- Where tickets are lost, stolen, misplaced or destroyed, Small Crown Productions may charge an administration fee to issue replacement tickets and may require proof of identity and purchase, prior to issuing a replacement ticket.
- Small Crown Productions may not provide replacement tickets where tickets are for general admission rather than allocated seating.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Attendance at the event and the right of admission is reserved by the Venue and Small Crown Productions.
- By attending an event, you agree to the Venue’s conditions of entry.
- The use of photographic or recording devices of any kind is not permitted, unless otherwise expressly permitted by the Venue. Bags and possessions may be inspected prior to admission.
- You may be refused entry or required to leave the Venue if you do not comply with the Venue’s conditions of entry. Tickets will not be exchanged or refunded in these circumstances, unless required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law).
- The performance will commence promptly at the advertised time. Small Crown Productions reserves the right to admit latecomers only when/if there is a suitable break in the performance, and to relocate seating. Management reserves the right to refuse admission; this policy is to prevent disruption to the performance and other patrons.
REFUNDS, CANCELLATIONS AND CHANGES
- Tickets once purchased cannot be refunded, exchanged or cancelled,except as provided for in the LPA Code or as required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law).
- Small Crown Productions has the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, vary advertised programs, vary ticket prices, performance times,venue, seating arrangements or audience capacity without notice. Tickets will not be exchanged or refunded as a result of these changes, except as provided for in the LPA Code or as required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law).
- You may be entitled at law or under the LPA Code to a refund where an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated. To the extent permitted by law (including The Australian Consumer Law), Small Crown Productions will not reimburse you for auxiliary expenses (such as the cost of travel, car-parking, child-care and accommodation) or other consequential loss suffered by you in connection with your attendance or non-attendance at an event. Small Crown Productions recommends that you obtain ticket and/or travel insurance for those expenses.
- If an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated and provided Small Crown Productions receives authorisation from the Presenter, Small Crown Productions will attempt to notify ticket holders of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation.
- To the extent permitted by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), Small Crown Productions are not liable to refund to you any amount beyond the face value of the ticket plus any transaction fee.
NO SCALPING OR OTHER UNAUTHORISED SALES
- Tickets must not be resold or offered for resale at a premium or packaged, resold or otherwise offered for advertising, promotional or other commercial purposes (including competitions) without Small Crown Productions prior written consent. If a ticket is sold or used in contravention of this condition, the ticket may be seized or cancelled without refund or exchange and the bearer of the ticket may be denied admission.
CHILDREN’S EVENTS AND MINORS
- School and other group tickets are subject to availability and additional conditions may apply.
- All persons under 18 must be accompanied by an adult whilst at the Venue. This includes in all bars areas and dining rooms where alcohol is served. Proof of age may be required by the Venue.
- Merchandise will not be refunded or exchanged, unless required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law).
PROMOTIONS AND COMPETITIONS
- If you received your ticket as a prize, gift, donation or otherwise for no cost, these Terms and Conditions, and the terms and conditions of the relevant promotion or competition (Competition Terms), apply to your use of the ticket.
VOLUNTARY ASSUMPTION OF RISK
- You enter the Venue at your own risk.
- You understand that attendance at any event and/or the Venue may carry with it certain dangers, including the risk of injury and damage to you or your property.
- By attending the event and/or the Venue, you accept the risk of damage and loss (including property damage, personal injury, economic and consequential loss) howsoever arising (including by negligence) at the Venue. This includes damage or loss caused by the acts or omissions of other ticket holders, visitors, guests, and the employees and agents of Small Crown Productions.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- To the extent permitted by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), Small Crown Productions are not liable to you for any loss, damage, injury, delays,additional expenses or inconvenience arising as a result of your attendance or non-attendance at the Venue and/or the event. Where liability cannot be excluded or modified by law, including pursuant to the Australian Consumer Law,the liability of Small Crown Productions is limited to the minimum permitted bylaw.
- These Terms and Conditions may be varied at any time. Any variations become effective on the day immediately after their publication on the Small Crown Productions website and apply to any purchases made after that date.
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it will be disregarded to the extent of its invalidity and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Queensland,Australia.